Skip to content
- To harness biodiversity conservation and environmental management for sustainable livelihood.
- To forestall erosion of biological resources through the involvement of the general public.
- To give special attention to the often neglected lesser-known and endangered species with respect to their conservation and information on their potential applications as food, medicine and other alternative uses.
- To utilize special protected centers such as Research institutes, Schools, Colleges and other special locations for ex-situ conservation, and where possible, identify in-situ conservation centers for the purpose of conserving lesser-known and endangered species.
- To harness and optimize existing human and natural resource for development.
- To conduct Research and Development on biological resource conservation and related areas.
- To carry out works similar or related to the activities as stated above.